Saturday, November 28, 2009

Help For Charles??

Thanks go out to a new KiAi Golfer in Los Angeles who found me on Facebook and immediately ordered the KiAi Golf Instructional DVD Package. How nice to find these posts on my “wall”:

“Jamie Sensei, I’m so glad I found you! I just watched your DVDs and what can I say – you’re a genius.” -- “Just watched your DVDs again. I think you’re the only one who may be able to help Charles Barkley!”

What can I say, he said it not me! In all humility, boy would I love a chance to see what the centered principles and integrated mind-body golf practices of KiAi Golf could do for Charles. Mr. LA is not the first to suggest that they believe I could honestly help the big guy.

Charles Barkley may be an extreme case, but golfers generally suffer so much and mostly so needlessly. It is a game and it’s not rocket science. Meaning it should be fun, and its just us humans, using our own brain and body parts together with a golf club and golf ball, out there in splendiferous nature. Nothing is impossible, not even better golf - and for Charles too!

No comments:

Post a Comment